|Artist Birtday :||26/02/1992 (Age 31)|
|Born In :||Ludhiana, Punjab, India|
|Occupation(s) :||Singer, Lyricist, Actor|
Singga is a Punjabi Singer, Lyricist, Actor, and Producer. He is best known for his songs like Sheh, Shadow, Photo, Jatt Di Clip, Wardaat, and more. He entered into an acting career with the Punjabi movie ”Jora The Second Chapter” in 2020. He debuts in Punjabi movies as a negative role in ”Jora The Second Chapter” along with Deep Sidhu in 2020. On Feb 12, 2021, he released the song ”Teri Lod Ve” featuring famous Bollywood actress Urvashi Rantala.
- Singga was born on 26 February 1992 and his birthplace is Ludhiana, Punjab, India.
- He got inspiration from his father as he was a writer.
- Singga’s real name is Manpreet Singh and ”Singga Bolda Veere” is his pet dialogue.
- Singga used to learn his music class from his Guru ‘Sukhdev’ and often returned home at midnight.
- He started his career as a lyricist and wrote some songs like Jatt Di Clip, Brotherhood, Badnam, which were sung by Mankirt Aulakh.
- After gaining success in his singing career, he came out with a pet dialogue ”Singga Bolda Veere”.
- In 2019, he faced some problems with his song ”Bachelors”, in which a boy without a mustache was described as gay.
- Later, an organisation called ”Shan Foundation” expressed their objection over the content in the song and issued a letter against him.
- In Dec 2021, he releases his first movie in a lead role ”Kade Haan Kade Naa” with co-star Sanjana Singh. The movie is directed by Sunil Thakur.
Youtube Channel: Singga
|Full Name||Manpreet Singh|
|Date of Birth||26 February 1992|
|Occupancy||Singer, Lyricist, Actor|
|Year Active||2015 – Present|
|Hometown||Ludhiana, Punjab, India|
|Male Singer||Babbu Maan, Gurdas Maan|
Songs of Singga: