|Born In :||Vrindavan, Uttar Pradesh|
|Occupation(s) :||Bhajan Singer|
Shrdhey Mridul krisna Sastri ji Maharaj was born in Vrindavan in the family of Saint Swami Haridas Maharaj of the 15th century, who was also the founder and rejuvenator of classical Indian Music. Swami Haridas Ji was also the Guru of Famous musicians such as Baiju Bawara and Tansen.
Shri Mridul Krishna Shastri Ji Maharaj: Guruji Shri Mridul Krishna Shastri Ji Maharaj is a spiritual leader and a Guru for many people around the world. Shri Mridual Krishna Shastri Ji’s melodious Bhajans awaken the inner light and bring out the divine presence. People gather in large numbers to hear his Bhajans and Kathas. His knowledge of Sanskrit and spirituality helps people to have self realisation and feel closer to the Supreme power.
Some Known facts About Shri Mridul Krishna Shastri Ji Maharaj:
- He is the sixth generation of music king Swami Haridas who was the spiritual master of famous musicians Tansen and Baijubawra during Akbar’s era.
- He spent his youthful days in Bihariji’s service constantly and also accompanied his father in all ”Bhagavata Purana Kathas.”
- At the age of sixteen, he was ordained as the next vaktha (narrator) of ”Bhagavata Purana” by his father in Haridwar, India.
- He has been narrating the ”Bhagavata Kathas” for 36 years and has completed 700 ”Bhagwat Kathas” till now.
- He learned the ”Bhāgavata” and basics of Sanskrit language from his father.
- He is the master of 8000 shlokas and chaupais of Shri Ramcharitmanas.
- During ”Bhagavata Kathalu,” Mridul ji stresses on the need for the love of God in human life.
- According to him, the Bhagavata Purana explains the unconditional love of Gopis for Lord Krishna and it is the real bhakti rasa (the essence of devotional feelings) of Gopis that binds the Lord.
- He dedicated his life to the devotion of Krishna, preaching ”Bhagavata Purana” and construction of Krishna temples like Radha Sneha Bihari Mandir. Shri Mridul Krishna Shastri in Shri Radha Sneh Bihari Temple
- During his Krishna Katha, the audience likes to listen and dance on the Krishna bhajans composed and sung by him. Shri Mridul Krishna Shastri’s Bhajan Collections
- He established the ”Shri Bhāgavata Mission Trust” that runs some projects like Shri Radharani Gaushala in Vrindavan (with 150 cows) and Shri Radha Sneh Bihari Ashram in Vrindavan that provides accommodation, food, and other facilities to the visitors. Mridul Krishna Shastri – Shri Radharani Gaushala, Vrindavan
|Full Name||Acharya Shri Mridul Krishna Maharaj|
|Hometown||Vrindavan, Uttar Pradesh|
|College||Sanskrit Sampoornanad Vishwa Vidyalaya, kasha, Varanasi|
|Education Qualification||Sastry in Sanskrit|
|Father||Sri mool Bihariji|
|Mother||Srimati Shanti Goswami|
|Brother||Atul Krishna, Vipul Krishna|
|Wife||Srimati Vandana Goswami|
Physical Stats And more:
|height(approx.)||In Centimetres-172 cm
In feet inches-5’8”
|Weight||In Kg-75 Kg
In Pounds-165 lbs
Best Songs of Shri Mridul Krishna Shastri Ji Maharaj:
- “Shrimad Bhagwat Katha”
- Best Bhajans of Shri Mridul Krishna Shastri
- मृदुल कृष्ण भजन संग्रह
- कथा श्रवण करते वक्त ये चार बातें रखें ध्यान
- Yeh Toh Prem Ki Baat Hai
- Kanhaiya Le Chal Parli Paar
- मृदुल पुष्पांजलि
- मुझे चरणों से लगाले
- मंदिर में रहते हो भगवन
- मृदुल कृष्णा शास्त्री जी जीवन परिचय