|Artist Birtday :||24/05/1955 (Age 68)|
|Born In :||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Occupation(s) :||Playback Singer, Music DIrector|
|Genres :||Indian Film Pop|
Rajesh Roshan is the Indian Movie’s Music director and Playback singer. His full name is Rajesh Roshan lal Nagrath. He was born on 24 May 1955, (67 years old) born in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Rajesh Roshan is the son of Indian old movie’s famous music directors Roshan and Ira Roshan. They belong to a Hindu-Muslim-Punjabi-brahmin family and Rajesh’s mother’ Ira Roshan was from Bengali culture And has a beautiful spouse Kanchan Roshan they have two children one daughter named (pashmina Roshan) and one son (Ehsaan Roshan). Rajesh Roshan is the younger brother of famous director and actor Rakesh Roshan and Uncle to popular Hrithik Roshan. He is a very shy person and is also known for soft-spoken nature in the film industry.
Music career :
He was trained by her mother at the starting phase and when he became younger “Saheb faiyaz khan” became his mentor, He got all of saheb music legacy from saheb faiyaz khan. Rajesh Roshan was also trained by the great Bollywood music director Laxmikant, from the laxmikant-Pyarelal duo.
- The first debut song he recorded as music director was in the film “KUNWARA BAAP” in 1974. As music director, he uses the 15 transgenders To record the song “saj Rahi Gali in this movie. He recorded his first music song, helped by Mahmood. He gives a breakthrough to him.
- He recorded many hit songs with the greatest of all time singers Bappi Lahiri, lata Mangeshkar, Kishore Kumar, Mohammad Rafi, and Basu Chatterjee. At the time, He won the Filmfare best music director for the music of “ Julie” movie songs.
- He commonly composes many songs for his brother-directed movies such as “Kaho Na Pyaar” “Krrish” and “Krrish 3” and “kaabil” all songs of these films are tremendously popular with the fans and cinema audience.
- He was the first music director who encouraged Amitabh Bachchan to sing a song.
- He gave his amazing music in very famous movies like “Jurm” and ‘Bahaar Aane Tak” “Karan Arjun” “Sabse Bada Khiladi” “Papa Kahte Hain” “Koyla” “Daag,” “Kaun Sachcha Kaun Jhootha” and Dastak”, and “Dand Nayak”.
- The song “Sara jamana” from the movie “Yaarana” is still remembered by everyone. Such a tremendous song.
- Rajesh Roshan also gives his music in the English movie “Valley of Flowers” by Pan Nalin.
- But after giving such beautiful music to Indian songs He is still not very famous as he truly deserves.