|Artist Birtday :||09/08/1986 (Age 37)|
|Born In :||Amritsar, Punjab|
|Occupation(s) :||Lyrics, Singer, Music Composer|
Raj Ranjodh is a Punjabi Vocals, Singer, and Music Composer associated with Punjabi Music Industry. He was born on 09 August 1986 and his motherland was Amritsar, Punjab, India. His size is about 5′ 7”. Raj Ranjodh real name is Ranjodh Singh Cheema.
- Ranjodh is a famous proficient classical singer who was born and carried up in Punjab.
- He comprehended singing mastery from his mother and his Guru J.P Singh from Faridkot.
- Ranjodh got popular from his superhit songs ”16 Saal Purani Daru” and ”Hilter Ban Geya”.
- In 2015, he followed PTC Film Award in the category of the Most suitable Lyricist of the year for the song ”Swaah Bann Ke” from the film Punjab 1984.
- In 2020, Raj composed a song on American Pop singer Rihanna after transferring the tweets about the agriculturalist rally, the song was called ”RiRi” and sung by Diljit Dosanjh.