Nimrat Khaira is an Indian-born singer and actress that works in Punjabi- language music and films. She was born on 8 August 1992 in Gurdaspur, Khaira started singing in the third standard. She is the only child of her parents. She completed her schooling at D.A.V. Centenary School, Batala, Punjab. She graduated in biotechnology from HMV, Jalandhar, Punjab. Her full name is Nimratpal Kaur Khaira.
She was the winner of Voice of Punjab season 3. She gained fame after the release of her single “Ishq Kacheri”. She performed at Saras Mela, held in Bathinda. She hosted the third edition of Radio Mirchi Music Awards She started her film career in 2017 with Lahoriye, wherein she played the role of Kikkar (Amrinder Gill)’s sister Harleen Kaur. Her performance in the film was appreciated by the audience. She was also nominated for Best Debut Performance and Best Supporting Actress in different Award Ceremonies.
|Full name||Nimratpal Kaur Khaira|
|DOB||8 August 1992|
|Born in||Gurdaspur Punjab|
|scholing||D.A.V. Centenary School, Batala, Punjab|
|Graduate||HMV, Jalandhar, Punjab|
|Sibling||No any siblings|
|Hobbies||Reading poetry yoga gym singing|
|Favorite food||Healthy veg. Food|
|Favorite Actor||Shah rukh khan|
|Favorite show||BIGG BOSS|
|Father name||Not known|
|Mother name||Not known|
|Affair/ boyfriend||Not known|
The songs are sung by the Nimrat Khaira
- Ki Karde Je
- Time Chakda
- Supna Laavan Da
- Barbar Boli
- AJJ KAL AJJ KAL
- Sira E Hou
- Gulabi Rang
- Nimmo | Full Album
- Gallan Chandi Diyan
- What Ve
- Sohne Sohne Suit
More About Nimrat Khaira
- She is the winner of Voice of Punjab season 3 and started her singing career with a duet song “Rab Karke ” with Nishawn Bhullar, which was released on 24 September 2015 by record label Panj-aab Records.
- Later, she got much fame through her next two songs “Ishq Kacheri” and “SP De Rank Wargi” both released in 2016 and received a good response from the audience.
- In 2017, she launched many singles, many of them as massive hits like Rohab Rakhdi, Dubai Wale Sheik, Suit, and Designer.
- She also won the Best Female vocalist award for her duo ”Dubai Wale Sheik” from Manje Bistre at Brit Asia Awards and was nominated for Filmfare Punjabi Award.
- Her song “Designer” produced by Deep Jandu came into controversy after a foreign composer “Zwirek” claimed the music, and the song was removed from YouTube but later, the song was readded to YouTube after the music was proved legally original.
- She started her film career in 2017 with Lahoriye, where she played the role of Harleen Kaur as an Amrinder Gill sister, and her performance in the film was appreciated by the audience and also nominated for Best Debut Performance and Best Supporting Actress in different Award Ceremonies.
- Her second film Afsar released on 5 October 2018 and debuted as a lead actress along with Tarsem Jassar. She played the role of Harman who is a teacher in a Government school.
- Her film Jodi with co-starring Diljit Dosanjh, which is written and directed by Amberdeep Singh, is set to be released in 2021.