|Born In :||Patna, Bihar|
Abhinav Shekhar is one of the most Famous Singers in India. He was born on 7 August in Patna, Bihar.
- Abhinav Shekhar is an Indian rapper, singer, and composer.
- He was born and brought up in Patna, Bihar.
- Since childhood, he was interested in writing. He started doing poetry when he was in the fourth standard, and he participated in various extempore and elocution competitions held in his school and college.
- Interestingly, he used to write love letters for the girlfriends of his school and college friends.
- After schooling, he shifted from Patna to Bhopal where he did his engineering studies. Later, he started preparing for the civil services in Delhi, and during this time, he wrote for a few theatrical plays, short films, and short plays.
- On 20 March 2015, he created a YouTube channel ‘MCBC FILMY’ where he started sharing his poems.
|Occupation||Rapper, Singer, Composer, And Writer|
|Birthplace||Patna, Bihar, India|
|School||St. Michael’s High School, Patna|
|College||Technocrats Institute of Technology, Bhopal, madhya Pradesh|
|Education Qualification||A degree in Engineering|
|Hobbies||Writing, Bike Riding|
|Bike Collection||Harley-Davidson Street 750|
Physical Stats And More:
|Height||In Centimetres-173 cm
In Meters-1.73 m
In Feet and inches-5’8”
- On 5 May 2016, he joined, as an employee, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) in Nagpur. Abhinav Shekhar in the Reserve Bank of India office
- In 2016, he decided to become a rapper so that he could give his poems a bigger platform to reach the audience.
- Apart from being a rapper, singer, and composer, he is also a sportsperson, and in 2018, he won silver medal in a district-level Kickboxing championship. Abhinav Shekhar
- In 2018, he wrote the Hindi song ‘Yaar Berozgaar.’ Yaar Berozgaar
- In the same year, he opened an event management company, BLive Music, and he also created another YouTube channel with the same title, i.e., BLive Music, where he has more than one lakh subscribers.
- Abhinav Shekhar has sung many Punjabi and Hindi songs, such as Lak Boom Boom, jogi, Loverfehmi, Hindustan, and Log Kya Kahenge.